Friday, December 26, 2014

Holiday Movie Guide

My favorites this holiday season:
Santa Clause:
Google Image Result for http://socialcafemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/The-Santa-Clause.jpg
The Holiday:
"You are lovely. So are you". Jude Law, Cameron Diaz. The Holiday
Holiday Inn:
Watch this a couple of times each year
How the Grinch Stole Christmas:
That's it, I'm not going.
Elf:
Bye Buddy!
Christmas movie night - make Christmas eve special. Combine with the Christmas eve box for happy (and hopefully worn out!) kids.
I absolutely love all of these movies!! All from my pinterest boards. Each has a special place in my heart. I love the idea to have a Christmas movie night! All the white and snow like items are all so pretty! What's your favorite Christmas move? Anything I should add to my list to watch each year?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)