Friday, July 13, 2012

My New York Favorites

I feel like I'm in Sound of Music, but here are a few of my favorite things from New York. 
The experience. Apart from my other posts I really loved having breakfast at tiffany's and the carousel in central park.
The people. I loved the people of New York. You see so many girls riding bikes in skirts, love! The guy on the right was sitting right outside central park reading, uh I would love to do that. 
The culture. The Metropolitan Museum of Art (Met) was amazing! Also amazingly huge. Some of the exhibits I completely understood, and others I felt like I was in a department store.
The food. Of course I have to do a collage, following the tradition started in Los Angeles. The food was amazing, enough said! Loved New York so much, I would love to go back!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)