Friday, June 3, 2011

May 10 in 30 Finale

1. Save up for a new camera to take to California. Any thoughts on Cannon vs. Nikon? Nope. I do have the money, but not the time to look for one
2. Pre pay my car insurance for the next four months. Check! I feel like all I did this month was pay bills and buy gas, boo.

3. Work, a lot! and save that money. I did pretty well, the last two weeks I haven't worked as much as I would like to have, but overall I've been working about 25 hrs a week.

4. Make a patchwork quilt to take to the beach. I didn't do this one. The more I looked into it the more I realized how expensive and time consuming it would be to make my own so I opted out of this one.
5. Actually go to the beach. I went four times!! I'm very proud of myself in this category, and yes I am that person who takes 5 pictures of birds and one picture of myself, haha.

6. Find some new shoes for summer. I've been looking all over and haven't found a pair that I really want/will actually wear. I've found a couple wedges that I like, but I can't see myself wearing wedges around campus or walking a long distance in them so they're not practical. Sad day

7. Find a good book to read this month. I started reading the Hobbit, but haven't finished it yet, I also want a book from Paul Ekman called emotions revealed, but I haven't gotten it yet.

8. Buy a map of the world and mark the places I want to visit. Nope

9. Organize the yard sale piles/ find new items to go into the piles/ find a weekend to have the yard sale. It's going to be next weekend and I keep trying to add things to the pile every day! Hopefully this will help me with spending money this summer.
10. Start a recipe book. I made a recipe book! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, you truly make my day :)